|Under GST, reconciliation has gained significance as the Input tax credit utilized by businesses is monitored by the GST authorities regularly. However, many are still unaware of the risks involved with not matching your GST transactions correctly.With invoice reconciliation, you can ensure that you are fully utilizing ITC.
Many companies realized that they had unused ITC only after they matched invoices.
We invite you to attend our Training camp wherein we will cover the Recording of All Inward, Outward – B2B, B2C, SEZ, Export, Exempt-Nil Rated Transactions and the below topics :
1. Maintain Percentage wise Sales & Purchase in Tally with minimum Ledgers
2. How to Record Interest, Late Fees & its Refund from Govt.
3. How to Record Section 37, 39, 42, 43 & 17(5) Reversal Entries in Tally
4. How to Record Reclaim of Reversed ITC
5. How to Record Advance Received & Adjustment of bill wise Advances against services
6. How to Record Liability & ITC set off Entries & Payment
7. How to Record Flag or Category wise B2B Purchase (Input goods, Services & Capital Goods)
8. How to Record Cancellation of Advance Payments under Reverse Charge
9. How to Record ISD Transactions & Its Reversal
10. How to Record Transitional Credit
11. How to Record Merchant Exporter Records (0.10% Taxes)
12. How to Import Error Free GSTR 1 from Tally to GST offline utility
13. How to Import Error Free GSTR 3B from Tally to Ready GST Filling JSON format.
14. Latest E Way Bill changes & Its Implementation in Tally.ERP9
15. How to Record Import Transactions with Custom Duty
16. How to Record RCM Transactions & ITS Return related Adjustments
17. Maintain HSN wise summery with document Issued in Tally