With less than three months to go for the deadline, it is highly recommended that businesses not only commence the activity of annual return filing but also simultaneously begin the GST audit process.
Given the fact that the due dates for GST audit and GST annual return coincide and going through the volume and types of data required to comply on both, it is likely that the days to come will be strenuous for businesses and tax professionals alike.
To ensure a smooth journey through the GST audit phase, we are scheduling a webinar. In this webinar, we will explore and run the entire flow of Reconciliation with Invoice Reconciliation software.
1. Get your GST filed Return in your System in one click
2. Import your Tally GSTR 1 & GSTR 2 from Tally Easily.
3. Get Auto Populated GSTR 3B in your system. – Filling Procedure of GSTR 1 & 3B.
4. Get the Reconciliation advisory summary for decision making.
5. Get your entire reconciliation statement in different buckets
6. How to do Reconciliation of Invoices to get correct ITC amount with Reversal of Wrong ITC
7. Solve your Round off and small amount mismatch in one click
8. Mark your Purchase Transaction and easily bifurcate in Input Goods, Input Services, Capital Goods & Ineligible
9. Get the Party wise, Amount wise Reconciliation Report
10. Get you GSTR 9 – Reconciliation Readiness with Tax Genie.
Details of the webinar:-
Date : 9th May 2019 (Thursday)
Time : 3:00 to 4:30 PM
Charges : Free of Cost
(Registration is mandatory)