With Globalization, Businesses are trading internationally & thus, require to use more than one currency. Tally.ERP 9 has a handy feature to manage International trade and keep track of International receivables & payable.
Tally.ERP 9 makes it easy to manage multiple currencies, automatic calculations of exchange rates, automatic conversion of any currency used to record a transaction to the currency of the account, etc.
Attend the webinar to learn the steps to manage multi-currency in Tally.ERP 9 :-
1. Enabling Multi-Currency
2. Creating a Currency
3. Altering a Currency
4. Defining Rates of Exchange
5. How to make the Multi-Currency Transactions
6. How to make the Adjustment Entries for Unadjusted Profit/Loss A/c of Foreign Exchange/Gain or Loss
7. How to raise the Invoice with Multiple Currency including the Base Currency.
Some of the Advantages of Maintaining Multi-Currency in Tally.ERP9 are as follows: –
1. You can create Unlimited foreign currencies
2. You can pass transactions in Multi Currencies
3. Automatic Calculation of Exchange Gain/Loss Figures
4. Calculation of Forex/Gain or Loss on Realised Gain/Unrealised Gain
5. You can Invoice in Multi-Currency as well as Base Currency in the same Invoice
6. JV Adjustment for Forex Gain or Loss Entry
Webinar Details :-
Date : 5th March 2019 (Tuesday)
Time : 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Charges : Free of Cost
(Registration is Mandatory)