As 31st March is Last chance to claim the ITC & 30th June is for Annual Return with Reconciliation Statement (GSTR 9 & 9C), we have arranged a Workshop to resolve your queries and get you ready for GST Annual Return.
In this workshop, you will get the answers of following questions :-
– How to claim correct ITC?
– How to maintain data for GSTR 9 without changing Tax Audited Data?
– ITC claiming rules & concept of Input Service Distributor
– How to Prepare GSTR 9 with Tally ERP 9 GSTR 3B & 1 Return?
– How to do Advance reconciliation and maintain reports required for GSTR 9 & 9C?
– Advanced Analysis of Tally data & Statutory Reports
– Preparation procedure & Key points for GSTR 9
– Bifurcation of ITC required for GSTR 9 (i.e Input Good, Services, Capital Goods & Ineligible)
– Consequences of claiming less or more GST
– Latest GST council meeting updates discussion
– Following Adjustment Entries Under Tally
Capital credit due to exempted supplies – Rule 43(1)(h)
Exempt and non-business supplies – Rule 42(1)(m)
ISD credit note – Rule 39(1)(j)(ii)
Non-payment to the buyer – Rule 37(2)
On account of claiming more – Rule 42 (2)(a)
Re-claim of reversal ITC (on account of buyer payment)
Re-claim of reversal ITC – Rule 42 (2)(b)
Booking of Interest & Late fees with Refund Adjustments
A shortcut way to reduce the manual work & save the time on Preparation of GSTR 9 – Annual Return.
Date: 28th February, 2019
Time: 3:00 – 6:00 PM
Charges: Rs. 250/-
(Registration is Compulsory)Click here to Register