Apr 16 2019
Workshop : How to do Fast Reconciliation for GST ITC Return of FY 2017-18?
As 30th June 2019 is declared as the last date for Annual Return with Reconciliation Statement (GSTR 9 & 9C), we have arranged a Workshop to resolve your queries and get you ready for GST Annual Return.
In this Workshop, we will be covering the below topics:-
- Correct Calculation & Reconciliation of the Data As per GSTR 1, GSTR – 3B & GSTR 2A
- Data Recording of Amendments, Cross Checking of Data Amended
- Discussion on Sahaj & Sugam Forms
- Easy Reconciliation of Cash Ledger , Credit Ledger & Liability Ledger with Latest Set off Rules
- How to claim correct ITC?
- How to maintain data for GSTR 9 without changing Tax Audited Data?
- ITC claiming rules & concept of Input Service Distributor
- How to Prepare GSTR 9 with Tally ERP 9 GSTR 3B & 1 Return?
- How to do Advance reconciliation and maintain reports required for GSTR 9 & 9C?
- Advanced Analysis of Tally data & Statutory Reports
- Preparation procedure & Key points for GSTR 9
- Bifurcation of ITC required for GSTR 9 (i.e Input Good, Services, Capital Goods & Ineligible)
- Consequences of claiming less or more GST
- Latest GST council meeting updates discussion
- Following Adjustment & Its impact on Annual Return
- Capital credit due to exempted supplies – Rule 43(1)(h)
- Exempt and non-business supplies – Rule 42(1)(m)
- ISD credit note – Rule 39(1)(j)(ii)
- Non-payment to the buyer – Rule 37(2)
- On account of claiming more – Rule 42 (2)(a)
- Re-claim of reversal ITC (on account of buyer payment)
- Re-claim of reversal ITC – Rule 42 (2)(b)
- Interest & Late fees with Refund Adjustments
- A shortcut way to reduce the manual work & save the time on Preparation of GSTR 9 – Annual Return.
Workshop Details: –
Date: 16th April, 2019 (Tuesday)
Time: 3:00 – 6:00 PM
Charges: Rs. 250/-
Venue: 1st Floor, LJ Training Center Halls, Behind Punjab National Bank, 364 C/D, N. C. Kelkar Road, Dadar (West), Mumbai – 400028
(Registration is mandatory)
Click here to Register