As 30th June 2019 is declared as the last date for Annual Return with Reconciliation Statement (GSTR 9 & 9C), we have arranged a Workshop to resolve your queries and get you ready for GST Annual Return.
In this Workshop, we will be covering the below topics:-
1. Sahaj & Sugam Forms Discussion.
2. Latest Changes available on Portal & Important Amendments.
3. New E – Way bill amendments & Procedure of Preparing EWB.
4. Entire Advance Taken & Advance Given Cycle in Tally.ERP 9.
• How to book Advance Entries
• Increase Advance Liability in Current Month for GST
• Reversal / ITC effect in Tally GST Report
5. How to Maintain Proper HSN wise Purchase & Sales Data for 18-19 & 19-20.
6. Correct Calculation & Reconciliation of the Data As per GSTR 1, GSTR – 3B & GSTR 2A.
7. Data Recording of Amendments, Cross Checking of Data Amended.
8. How to Reconcile data for GSTR 9 without changing Tax Audited Data.
9. Following Adjustment Entries in Tally & Make your tally data Matched with GST Returns.
• Exempt and non-business supplies – Rule 42(1)(m)
• ISD credit note – Rule 39(1)(j)(ii)
• Non-payment to the buyer – Rule 37(2)
• On account of claiming more – Rule 42 (2)(a)
• Re-claim of reversal ITC (on account of buyer payment)
• Re-claim of reversal ITC – Rule 42 (2)(b)
• Interest & Late fees with Refund Adjustments
Date: 26th April, 2019 (Friday)
Time: 3:00 – 6:00 PM
Charges: Rs. 250/-Click here to Register