Jun 21 2019
Workshop on In-depth Analysis of GSTR 9 (Annual Return)
After an overwhelming response from the people who attended our last event we found that many accountants are not well versed with GSTR9 and even auditors want clients to prepare GST9 thus we are once again organising the Workshop on –
In-depth Analysis of GSTR 9 (Annual Return) VI Parts and 19 Tables for FY 2017-18
- What Figures to be disclosed in GSTR 9 Annual Return?
- Post Adjustment, Amendments & Addition pertaining to FY 2017-18 in GSTR 9
- Adjustment and Effects of Prepaid and Post-paid Tax Liability pertaining to FY 2017-18 through Tax Payable, Paid & Cross Reconciliation of Cash Ledger / Credit Ledger & Liability Ledger.
- Claiming of correct ITC and bifurcation of ITC in Input on Goods, Service & Capex
- Reversal, Reclaim & Other adjustments in GSTR 9.
In-depth Analysis on Following Points-
- Details of Outward and inward supplies and details of advances received during FY 2017-18.
- Outward and inward supplies on which tax is payable or input available as declared in returns filed post return of FY 2017-18 a. B2C , B2B, SEZ, Deemed Exports, Advance, Debit Note, Credit Notes & (+/-) Amendments. FY 2018-19
- Details of outward supplies on which tax is not payable as declared in returns filed during the financial year b. Zero Rated Supplies, SEZ w/o payment, Reverse charge, Exempted & Nil rated.
- Details of ITC for the FY 2017-18 – Availed and declared in returns.
- Total amount of input tax credit availed through FORM GSTR- 3B (Sum total of table 4A of FORM GSTR-3B)
- ITC on Import & Reverse charge inward supplies
- Inward Supplies Received From Un-registered Suppliers
- Calculating the Correct ITC figure.
- Credit Through Tran 1 & Tran 2
- Details of ITC Reversed and Ineligible ITC as declared in returns filed during the FY 2017-18
- ITC Reversal or Reclaim through Rule 37,39,42,43
- 17 (5) Block Credit
- Reversal on Tran 1 & Tran 2
- ITC related other information Details for the input tax as declared and claimed during FY 2018-19
- Supplies / tax declared through Amendments (+) (net of debit notes) Supplies / tax reduced through Amendments (-) (net of credit notes)
- Details of ITC
- ITC Reconciliation
- Import Details
- ITC availed & ineligible
- ITC Lapsed during the Year
- Details of supplies received from composition taxpayers, deemed supply under section 143 and goods sent on approval basics
- Particulars of the transactions for the FY 2017-18, declared in returns of FY 2018-19 or up to the date of filing of annual returns of FY 2017-18,
- GST Demands and refunds,
- Reconciliation of Cash Ledger, Credit Ledger & Liability Ledger
- Tax Payable – Tax Paid through ITC , Paid in Cash & Shortfall / Excess if any
- HSN Wise Summary of outward supplies HSN Wise Summary of Inward supplies
L J Training Centre
GD floor, Parvati Gangadhar Bhuvan,
Behind Punjab National Bank,
364 C/D, N.C.Kelkar Road,
Dadar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
Date: Friday 21st June 2019
Time: 3.00PM to 6.00PM