Jan 30 2019
Workshop – Software assisted preparation of GST Annual Return & Audit Report ( for CA’s & Tax consultants)
The GST Annual Return and Audit is an on-coming task and this workshop seeks to help tax practitioners on how to make the most of available software technologies to save time and increase productivity .
Attend our workshop for CA’s and TAX Consultants and make your data ready for the GSTR 9 with the advance analysis of Tally Data, Statutory Reports and GST Reconciliation tool for Invoice Matching for GST Audit.
Topics to be covered:
- Discussion on the GST R9 (Draft Form )
- Advance Analysis of Tally Data and Statutory Reports
- Advance GST Reconciliation tool for Invoice Matching and
- 3B Vs GST R2A matching
- Bifurcation of Input Credit
- Capital Goods
- 37 – 180 Days Reversal
- 39 – ISD Credit Reversal
- 42 – Non-Business / Exempted Expenses Reversal
- 43 – Non-Business / Exempted Capital Goods Expenses Reversal
- Claim of ITC and Reclaim of ITC booking
- Interest and Late fees booking.
Date: 30th January, 2019 (Wednesday) | Time: 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Venue : 502, Sai Chambers, Near Railway Station, Santacruz (East), Mumbai – 400055
Charges: FREE (Registration is mandatory)
To register, click on this link: