- Tally Services and Solutions
- Business Intelligence/ Management Dashboards & Reporting
- Supply Chain Visibility / Stock Sale Visibility / Dealer Management solutions
- Tally Services by [email protected]
- Tally Licenses
- Tally Add-Ons
- Case Studies
Business Intelligence/ Management Dashboards & Reporting
Organisations face many challenges everyday, in knowing Business trends and generating dashboards to Monitor and Analyse business performance in the short as well as the long term. Some of these needs and challenges include
- New Reports and format compatibility: Management always has a never ending struggle and need for new reports. Stakeholders and partners demand spreadsheets and reports in new formats.
- Cloud access and integration: Since most data lies on the desktop of the stakeholder, there is no access while away from office. Also, as most of this data is standalone in the form of spreadsheets and is not integrated with other systems, there is no consolidated snap shot view of the organisation.
- Security and Accuracy of the data and the reports
- Dependence on third party for reports
- High cost of maintenance and development of reports
- Difficult to implement performance driven culture to take your organization to next level
To solve the above challenges and needs of organisations, [email protected] has developed a complete Business Intelligence solution for Tally that is currently being used by our Tally customers across India.
Some of the core features and benefits of our BI solution of Tally are
- It comes ready with pre-built, ready dashboards, KPI and reports for your organization to get started with one-day implementation and training.
- Ready with critical monitoring of business parameters and performance indicators. Effectively manage and monitor your business through accurate data and snapshot view of consolidated data from various applications and spreadsheets.
- Ready to design any report, any dashboard, or KPI as per your business need. Self-serving BI environment, create your dashboards, reports and KPIs on your own, without need of any programmers or third party consultants
- Access your data anywhere, anytime on your desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones
- Explore visual data mining (deep diving); drill down, drill through, slice and dice your data in tabular and graphs format helping implement a performance driven culture in your organization and be ready for the next stage.