The candidate should be entrepreneurial and not looking for a short-term position. Candidates from Mumbai Location who are willing to Work from Office will be preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage sales team manpower Review, Motivate, Setup and track KPIs, Setup incentives.
- Manage Overall Departmental Process Review, Monitor, set targets, Mentor, Motivate, Incentivize. Take charge of day-to-day tracking and monitoring. Work closely with Sales Team Lead.
- Identify sales bottlenecks, Customer feedback, Upselling & Cross-selling.
- Monitor sales and take corrective actions as required to enhance sales and customer satisfaction.
- Engage with our SME customers to know their challenges and offer suitable software solutions from our portfolio.
- Work with the current marketing team to execute lead generation campaigns.
- Providing Training to the sales team for Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with our company’s products and services.
Requirements for this position include:
- Graduation, Post-Graduation, and MBA will be preferred.
- Good Communication, Presentation & Interpersonal Skills.
- Prior experience of working in the Business software / SaaS Industry essential.
- Passion for enabling businesses with the best technologies.
- Strong desire to learn along with the professional drive.
- Entrepreneurial bent of mind.
Salary & Experience:
- Minimum experience of at least 5+ years in business software / SAAS sales
- Salary Package for this position: As per experience. Not limited to the right candidate